Thursday, February 15, 2007

I just made this blog!

So, this is my first taste of blog world. I was perusing PCVs from Malawi's blogs and decided to make a blog of my own. This will be the last entry for a long time, as I intend for this blog to be an account of my time in Malawi and I don't leave until May 28. But, now would be an appropriate time to solicite advice from anyone out there who is reading this and has been to Malawi in any capacity. So, anyone know anything I should know?? Thanks.

4 comments:

Nick said...

Buuuuut see!

Maybe you are reading this now about to write a new blog.

Hopeful for you! Maybe you have made some great friends! Maybe you are used to the heat yet!

well... I will check back. I love you.

Unser Leben ist kein Trom, aber es soll und wird veleicht eine werden.

Matt said...

J.,

I haven't heard from you yet. Have you been eaten by cannibals? Arrgh! Posting letters via the slow-boat to Malawi is insufferable. However, I've sent you lots and hope to hear from you soon!

Elizabeth said...

Hi Jessica,

I hope you remember me - I'm Brian's girlfriend Elizabeth. :) I've been checking your page fairly regularly and so far, no updates. Hope all's well with you!

Brian and I started a blog, if you're curious and have the time - www.mci-azo-azb.blogspot.com - it's sort of a mutual account of the next two and a half years.

Best of luck!

ELH

grandma said...

Hi Jessica,
what's new?
Marguerite and your Dad just got back from their diving trip in Bonair. Have you heard from him yet?

Who is the good looking boy in the pic. on the bus going to the signing in?

Are you eating good or loosing weight from lack of food?

Just wanted to let you know we are thinking of you write when you can
Luv Grandma